Here are the rules for those who have nothing to do.
- Do not admit it.
- To wait impatiently for a work order, not to provoke it.
- Do not take … those who actually work, do not jealous them especially.
- Adopt a resting position that gives an impression of work.
- Stay relaxed and endure without any apparent fatigue any inactivity, as long as it is.
- Love the job well done and for that do not hesitate to let him do it by more qualified comrades.
- One can love work and prefer rest: if some do not know how to work, others do not know how to stay idle.
- Do not suffer from any complex to report to the treasurer after a month without work.
- There are many more accidents at work than accidents at rest.
- Work is used, rest rarely: save ourselves.
- The work is a beautiful invention, be selfish: LEAVE YOUR COMPLAINS.