Very marked tick
He’s a guy with a very strong tick: he blinks his eyes all the time. This guy is just applying for a commercial position, and right now he’s going through his job interview.
The employer says to him:
- It’s incredible. You have graduated from the best business schools, your recommendations are excellent, and your experience is incommensurable compared to that of other candidates … Normally, I would hire you without thinking … However, I think a commercial guy with a tick like yours would tend to lose customers by scare them. I’m sorry, but I can not hire you.
The guy answers:
- Wait, my tic disappears if I take two aspirins. I assure you !
- Really ? I only ask to believe you. Show me!
So the guy stuffs his hands in his pockets and starts to get out all kinds of condoms reds, blues, fluorescents, scents …. and finally, he leaves a box of aspirin. He opens it, takes two tablets, swallows them, and presto, the blinks of eyes stop gradually.
The boss is quite surprised:
- Well, you said true. However, I am the boss of a respectable company, and I do not intend to employ someone who runs girls all over the country!
- Running girls? What do you mean ? I am married and very happy in housework!
- So how do you explain all these condoms?
- Oh that ?! Have you ever entered a pharmacy, blinking, and asking for aspirin?